THE CAT STUDIO, HOME FOR CAT LOVERS ALL OVER MALAYSIA - :: CLASSIC LEMONADE ::

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

THE CAT STUDIO, HOME FOR CAT LOVERS ALL OVER MALAYSIA

The Cat Studio, Setia Alam
It has been few months since I've been to The Cat Studio, a cat sanctuary owned by Johan, the cat lovers. The owner sometimes sells some of the rare breeds to the public through his Instagram account and he opens this studio to relish his thirst for something exciting to offer to the public.

A Cat Sanctuary
Although before you get in, you need to purchase the ticket online and book in advance because seats are limited to only 10 persons. If not you can only be satisfied seeing them from afar, well in my case it is close enough but I can't touch them so it is a big frustration for me.

For cat lovers
Many variation of species are available there from the prized ragdoll, munchkin and right down to the sphinx. You will never get bore with their antics and I spend almost 15 minutes of my time there and the staffs there are really friendly and informative I must say. It is another great experience for me that I shall keep deep in my memory.

Cat Studio for Cats
Well my time there is well spent over there, it is time to pack up and go back. It is with a heavy hard but leaving the lovely cats over there really makes me feel something. But I guarantee that I will be coming here again to see them and this time I'll take one of them for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment