Shoe Gallery, A Heavenly Sanctuary For Like Minded Shoe Lovers - :: CLASSIC LEMONADE ::

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Shoe Gallery, A Heavenly Sanctuary For Like Minded Shoe Lovers

Shoe Gallery by Parkson from afar
I bet you have read this from many blogs who already been there and experience the shopping facility that this place has provided. Since I worked quite nearby this place and I often have a stroll inside this hyped shopping gallery, I decide to give myself a chance to absorb the atmosphere. Not really a shoe lover as I shop for shoes only once every 6 months.

Shoe Gallery Shop Layout
I am more interested with the layout of the "Shoe Gallery" instead and knowing it is part of Parkson's initiative to bring another alternative shopping atmosphere to their customers, I guess they deserve a big clap. Not only we can spot a neat arrangement of shoes there but the way they did the interior designs are just so sophisticated. I feel like walking into Harrods or something, it manages to capture my eyes to walk my way into the gallery.

Shoe Gallery - The Look From Inside
There are few of the brands featured that I barely recognized but some of them are the brands that I used to. If you are familiar with all the brands there then it would be great because there are a lot of selection that will make you crazy in the end.

Another great thing, you can finally breathe freely as there are no more annoying salesman or salesgirl to follow you around while you are looking around for your shoes. Although I appreciate their help a lot but it feels more refreshing and calm when no one is actually following you around while you are navigating around.

Farewell to the Shoe Gallery
So I leave you here with the enchanting atmosphere that I manage to capture while I was there. Enjoy the photos and hope you will visit it without too much hopes because you might later regret it. But for me it is an enticing sight to feast on an even if you are not buying anything, it is still worthwhile of your visit.

Shoes Gallery by Parkson

Level: L1
Lot No: Lot L1-3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
Operating Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment