BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AT 28 FIREPLACE COFFEE HOUSE - :: CLASSIC LEMONADE ::

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AT 28 FIREPLACE COFFEE HOUSE

The counter with our handsome shop owner

Wow today is another long day for me. Apparently working full time and being a part-time blogger do change me a lot and I have decided to put my effort on everything which I think will do something good for me and the rest. Normally I tend to skip my lunch because nothing is considered interesting can be found around my working area. I have been tasting almost the same food for the whole time I was there and I thought, it's time for me to try out something new.

The atmosphere which I gauge about

Lucky me, my boss suggested that we go for a late lunch at a vibrant coffee shop that served something that is out of your expectation, 28 Fireplace. The cozy coffee shop is located downtown near Persiaran Ampang and it is considered a well-hidden place where you can enjoy the real town shop atmosphere. It is rather tough to search for a perfect parking spot but our team manage to get away with it smoothly.

The enchanting interior

Taking your first step inside, it is a welcoming fragrance of coffee varieties which gives out an aromatic greeting to us all. For non-coffee lovers like me, trying out a meal here is something that I consider as a challenge because besides coffee, most of the beverages served in here are mostly something that I rarely tried at home. So my first time here will be a great opportunity to break free from my comfort zone.

My iced chocolate

First the drink that I ordered as recommended by my office mate, the iced chocolate and damn, it really doesn't taste like the common iced chocolate that I used to have elsewhere. The mild milky taste and the less sugary chocolate mixed well enough that I didn't notice that I finished it easily. There is no need for me to add any sugar or extra milk because the mixture they put is just perfect.

My Grilled Chicken & Presto Pasta

Next, my main meal is served in a delighted ambiance as everyone is hungry and waiting patiently for their meal to be served. The Grilled Chicken and Pesto Pasta is truly scrumptious and they are so generous with their ingredients there. It is rather a bit oily for me but I definitely loved the taste of cheese in there. The herbs and spices are just in the right amount that I can handle.

Our birthday babies

Next the birthday celebration which is the most anticipating event as I just loved birthday cake. My friend chosen the amazing Tiramisu cake which is filled with coffee, cream, chocolate, caramel sauce and plenty of nuts. I get crazy just by looking at it alone. But due to my restricted diet, I have to cut down to one slice only but it is definitely worth it.

Gathering to remember

I truly recommend this place if you want to search for a cozy and intimate place for gathering or meeting because you will get the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere which can clear your mind off your problem.

Check out the address:
Address: 28, Persiaran Ampang, Desa Pahlawan, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-4265 5077

You can find more great recipes and product reviews from our friends at the Village Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment