Generating Side Income Doing The Thing You Love - Blogging! - :: CLASSIC LEMONADE ::

Monday, September 4, 2017

Generating Side Income Doing The Thing You Love - Blogging!

coobis network

This has been something that I am concerned about because since I am doing blogging job as my part-time and I really want to see at least few hundreds can be generated through my blog if possible. Besides I have been building my brand this hard and I want to see something valuable coming out from that. At least my hard work has been repaid through the money I earned.

coobis network

Well, that should be interesting but how to make this thing possible? After month of searching I bumped into Coobis that can help bloggers like me to generate side income by inviting fellow bloggers that have the same mindset as mine. Besides getting paid through the campaigns that they offered weekly, we can invite bloggers or advertisers to join the network to earn along.

coobis network

We would surely want something in return after writing so much, because we are not writing craps for free. For normal freelance work we might be accepting RM25 - RM55 per article that we wrote but when doing campaigns, we would want bigger amount of rewards to help pay off all the hard work that we have put into the task that has been assigned to us.

coobis network

After I found Coobis, it feels like heaven because you can earn as you are doing what you love. The first stage can be a huge struggle but it will ease your way along the journey. It might not give you a financial freedom but at least you have your pocket money that can help you survive for at least 3 - 4 days if you know how to spend them wisely.

If you are interested to join you can always clicked here and enjoy a bit of money on the go. Let's kick-start your life and make money online

No comments:

Post a Comment