KL Gateway Opening Didn't Live Up Much To Our Expectation - :: CLASSIC LEMONADE ::

Saturday, March 18, 2017

KL Gateway Opening Didn't Live Up Much To Our Expectation


Hi all,

Last month i got a chance to attend the opening of KL Gateway shopping mall which is located downtown at Bangsar Area or nearby the Universiti Station if you are familiar with taking the LRT. Apparently since I come a bit late I missed the official opening ceremony. My bad! But the location is strategically placed and it is the center of attention for people around that area.


However during the opening, I still find that the shopping mall haven't be given the finishing touch yet. If you know what I mean, there are no signs of KL Gateway there so that should have been put into account when they decide to open the other malls next time. There are still many unfinished interiors that really messed up the whole atmosphere.


One more thing, I found out that there aren't that many shops that have opened on that day so for me who come from afar, it is quite a frustrating experience. At least most of the shops should already be opened by the time the launched the mall so it will be more convenient for the shoppers who want to try the shopping experience there.


The other thing that quite bothering me is that I couldn't find any food court where I could refresh myself after the coverage. I am so hungry when I arrived there and I was so frustrated when I couldn't find any proper food court or restaurant inside especially the halal food. I advised them that they should properly opened the mall when all the facilities are completed.


I should say this is not one of my brightest moment so I'll give it just an average point!

No comments:

Post a Comment